SPEAKERS READY DESK:
- all presenters are asked to bring their presentation on a USB key at least 5 hours prior to their session at the Speaker ready desk (room 2102), located behind the conferences registration booth on the first floor of the main hall of the venue.
- A staff member will be at the Speaker Ready Desk to assist with any queries.
PREPARING YOUR SLIDES:
- Computers of the conferences amphitheaters will allow:
- Windows 7 - 64bits
- Office 2010 (word, ppt)
- VLC media player: V126.96.36.199.0.0.0
- Alternatively, the use of individual laptop is allowed.
- make sure your presentation does not exceed the time allotted
- as a speaker, you have access to a working space on first floor and to a conferences dedicated SSID WiFi
- if you have any problems with your presentation, do not hesitate to get in touch with the supporting students (wearing orange shirts).
NOTICE TO CHAIRS & PRESENTERS:
- all session chairs and presenters should be present in their assigned session room at least 10 minutes prior to the start of their session
- Amphitheatre Cavaillès, 4 and 5 are located on the first floor of the main hall of the venue and can be easily spotted by designed panels.
The registration desk is located on the first floor of the main hall of the venue. Registration hours are everyday: 08:30 - 17:30
BOOK OF ABSTRACTS:
All abstracts are included in the Book of abstracts. Manuscripts are available on the USB key badge, included in your registration. All conferences materials are to be picked up at the registration desk upon arrival.
Lunches will be proposed on the RESTO'U & CAFETERIA restaurant located rue de Palerne, only 4 minutes walking distance from the conferences venue (follow the signs). Ticket required (can be purchased at conferences registration booth everyday before 12:15 pm).
Lunches may be included in your registration (day tickets are included in your delegate file). The day ticket will be required at the cash register.
- February, Wednesday 28th, 6:15pm: Conferences reception. City Hall, 9 Rue Brûlée, 67000 Strasbourg. Dress code: casual. Free to attend.
- March, Thursday 1st, 8pm: Conferences gala dinner. Maison Kammerzell, 16 Place de la Cathédrale, 67000 Strasbourg. Dress code: casual. Ticket required.
CERTIFICATE OF ATTENDANCE:
A certificate of attendance may be issued during the conference, at the registration upon request. No certificate will be delivered after the congress by email.
Access to wireless internet is available for all delegates. Flyers with the SSID and password should be collected at registration desk
The 5th European Conference on Microfluidics, 3rd European Conference on Non-Equilibrium Gas Flows and SHF cannot accept responsibility for any accidents, injuries or illness that may occur during the Conferences.
LOST AND FOUND:
Found items should be handed in promptly to the staff at the registration desk.